Increasingly, investors—both institutional and angel investors—request companies to proactively address and solve ethical issues. This attitude is not only grounded in ethical concerns but also in business concerns: In this regulatory landscape where rules that apply AI systems are and will remain for a while unclear, organizational ethics is paramount for reducing risks associated with ethics errors and scandals. This request from investors for organizational ethics helps further integration of ethics into development and deployment of AI technologies. By doing so, investors can also incentivize companies to detect and utilize ethics opportunities which also translate into business advantages. We help investors evaluate companies for their ethics risks and readiness and offer our services to reduce the ethics risks through ethics ROADMAP, ethics STRATEGY, ethics ANALYSIS, and ethics TRAINING.
- Do you know the ethics risks of the organization that you are investing?
- Do they have a clear plan to equip themselves with the capacity to solve ethics problems efficiently?
- What needs and capabilities should they prioritize as they move their organization towards ethics readiness?
We assess organizations for their ethics puzzle-solving capacities and design a roadmap that matches their needs and priorities. Learn more about our ROADMAP services.
- What are the ethics issues that arise repeatedly in the company you are investing?
- What procedures do they have in place to anticipate and deal with these recurrent ethics questions and utilize their ethics opportunities?
- What are the company’s ethical commitments and how do they ensure that the everyday decisions reflect these ethical commitments?
With an ethics strategy, we help equip the companies to reduce their ethics risks systematically and seize their ethics opportunities effectively. Learn more about our STRATEGY services.
- What ethical risks does the project or the product you are investing have?
- What are some solutions that can be devised for these ethical issues?
- What ethical concerns arise during research, development, design, and deployment of the product?
- What ethics opportunities does the project present?
- What ethical needs and demands of users can be addressed through this product?
Complex ethics problems require expert analysis. Learn more about our ANALYSIS services.
- How prepared are the creators and managers of the company in detecting ethics problems?
- What skills and tools can they use to eliminate some of these ethical issues without letting them carry over to the next stages of innovation?
- How do they approach an ethical issue and how do they decide when it’s time to call an ethics expert for in-depth analysis of the problem?
Through customized trainings, we help creators and managers efficiently and proactively respond to ethical issues. Learn more about our TRAINING services.
(Featured image source)